Microsoft Word 2002

Texas_Veteran

Someone help me out here. I am trying to reboot my old computer to do my homework on now that I'm back in school. I had to reload Microsoft 2002 and I can't find my product key number that came with the instillation disks. If someone could please let me use theirs to load this program I would appreciate it. You can PM it to me if you would like. Thanks

Adrian

I have thought about upgrading. I only use this comptuer when I need to write something on microsoft word. Its cheaper for me to just borrow a product key for now. If I cant get one from the members here, I will probably have to go and buy an upgrade.

I do not know what you call your Marine Corps Network System adminstrators but if they are like our Army one's they are authorized to install (or provide a copy) MS 2003 Professional (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, Powerpoint, Outlook with virus protection) all free with product key. This changed a few years ago because so many active duty members were bringing their work home with them. It would obviously be cheaper to get this for free.

I am running into FT Campbell, KY tomorrow and will try to pick up the key.

By the way, when did you get back from Iraq? I got back on the 25th, my wife is due back days before Thanksgiving, God Willing. I retire in March, 2007 (Transition leave in DEC-coincidentally on my 40th birthday I will sign out and say Adios) :flag: