Phoenix Suns

26dub_SS

with a healthy tracy , yao and adding shane battie and bonzie wells.  top 4 in the west no problem ..

ok.....#1...yao is a disgrace of a top pick...#2...who is battie? he is a nobody....and last but not least #3....bonzi is an off and on player..1 yr he is good and the next he is on the bench or the disabled list...if the rockets get lucky...they would get 8th place in the west...

yao is the #1 center in the league hands down. the only reason amare won rookie of the year was because pheonix got lucky and made the playoffs.shane will be the diffence maker ( watch and see) and hope that amare doesnt get hurt again this year , because youll have no chance at the playoffs.

and before u say it YAO is better than an aging shaq who has no skill at all . hes just fat and pushes people around under the basket so he can dunk.

i dont want to disrespect the suns .  my dad lives in pheonix and is an avid suns fan.  i just dont think they are as good as the last couple of years.  nash is getting old and they have lost some good players.

No way...nash is still the reigning 2-time mvp...and they were better last year than they were the year before with amare..they have lost nobody important..who tim thomas?? he was a throw in...eddie house..hes garbage..but wait...this year..

Amare is healthy, kurt thomas, marion, bell, nash, diaw, james jones, marcus banks , and dont forget barbosa...omg its over...finals here they come.. :D

Don't underestimate the Rockets this year. They have a balance team. I pick them to be the sleeper this year.

Phoenix is pretty good. I don't know if they can beat the Spurs good but pretty good. After they beat my Lakers last season I was hoping they would win it all but ran out of gas.