Stupid Idle

SSplaytoy

Are you saying when it is just sitting there or when driving and coming to a stop? Mine does that when I come to a stop sometimes and I have to bump the throttle. I can't seem to find anything wrong...no vacuum leaks or loose clamps on the MAF. I did the TB bypass though..also I had swapped a throttle blade for a non drilled one into my new TB. Let me know if you figure it out.

There isn't anything in your tune that would do this is there? Clean the MAF lately?

Dave

Are you saying when it is just sitting there or when driving and coming to a stop? Mine does that when I come to a stop sometimes and I have to bump the throttle. I can't seem to find anything wrong...no vacuum leaks or loose clamps on the MAF. I did the TB bypass though..also I had swapped a throttle blade for a non drilled one into my new TB. Let me know if you figure it out.

There isn't anything in your tune that would do this is there? Clean the MAF lately?

Dave

Nothing in the tune and cleaned it last month.

Dave

mine does that also...if iam in a parking lot with the wheel at full lock it it will cut off :devil:

Edited by Ldogss (see edit history)