Need help for a freind

r8rs4lf

My partner just bought a 2007 Silverado crew cab short bed with SS rims and he wants to lower the rear just enough to even it out with the front. I guess he needs some 2" drop shackles to even it out. Does anyone have any links to these parts? I tried to find Belltech and couldn't. HELP!!!

TIA

I've got a full ground force kit that's been sitting in my garage for months, obviously don't need it now....if that would work for him

Would it work on an '07 and how much?

I doubt he will want to remove the hangers since they are welded onto the frame, but I can ask.

I've got a full ground force kit that's been sitting in my garage for months, obviously don't need it now....if that would work for him

Would it work on an '07 and how much?

I doubt he will want to remove the hangers since they are welded onto the frame, but I can ask.

As long as it's the 07 Classic it should, I'm not sure though

The shackles I think are like $50 at summitracing.com.... I'll see if I can find a link.

Here try this link... It's for a 2006, but it might work.... Summitracing.com

I hope this helps.

Edited by Generalms02 (see edit history)

My partner just bought a 2007 Silverado crew cab short bed with SS rims and he wants to lower the rear just enough to even it out with the front. I guess he needs some 2" drop shackles to even it out. Does anyone have any links to these parts? I tried to find Belltech and couldn't. HELP!!!

TIA

http://www.belltechcorp.com/