Got pulled over today.

04CHASE

Started today off by sleeping in , then waking up and heading to coco's for brunch, i decide to cruise :driving: the SS around with the cutouts open :devil: , and it was cool , but today it seems they got some unwanted attention. as i make a left turn at a fairly populated signal i get on the throttl maybe half way to get over a lane to pull into coco's ( i didnt speed or break traction but it wasnt quiet)and as i am at the signal right bfore the restaurant i see a city po po on it hard, and i see him come in the turn lane next time and i was kind of releived thinking he was going to turn, but nope he proceed to cut the car off behind me and i know im busted before he even flips the light, so i proceed to pull over and give him the papers, he said you know why i pulled you over , yea i say it was a little loud back there. he says no it wasnt the loudness i pulled you over for it was the racing you just did, im like wtf, he says you know the what the law states aboout racing, i tell him what i thought i knew, its a speed contest with another vehicle. he says yes it is also anything the involves heavy acceleration with a light or pasenger invloved, at this point im like :wtf: but i dont question him i just stay polite and say yeah i know it was a little loud :thumbs: he says ok well hang on ill be back, he then proceed to the po patro and sits there with a blank look on his face for about 10 mintues while im just waiting and waiting. and he then comes up to me with no ticket or anything , replies well you know the fine for racing is impounded vehicle and loss of license , yes officer i reply. he says im not going to impound your vehicle, im not even going to ticket you just take it easy with this thing. OK i say. he then leaves and im litterly speechless, i went from :mad::banghead: to :D:lol: so it wasnt to bad but i didnt think everything he said made snese but oh well no ticket. anyway that was about the best experience i have had with the law in my past.

huh? :wtf:

"heavy acceleration or with a passenger" you can always tell him that you are REALLLLLY fast and that was only a light tap...if he calls bullshit on you....light up all 4's :P

pretty good though i love that feeling of getting let off.

Here in AZ they call it "waste of finite resources" ... That is pretty inclusive ... I think some cops just see a vehicle, hear it's loud, and have to step in and flex their muscles ... most of them are level headed, but you get one in 100 that a truck like your's bumps their ego cage.

If you were ballsy, you could have asked him why HE was so aggressive in his traffic movements and impeded public safety in cutting off another vehicle to get to you ... It's interesting how many of them will do whatever it takes to get to a vehicle to make a stop, but NEVER announce code or take into consideration what THEY do to intercept you.

Sounds like my experience kinda :cheers: Except I really was speeding and I got a fix it ticket for my front plate, but still got let off for the other stuff. That woulda sucked like a cheap slut in TJ if he woulda checked out your cut-outs or headers :ughdance: