Flowtech Vs. flowmaster

SilverSnake03

Ok, i love the sound of the Super 40 flowmaster mufflers but I know they suck at good flow.... I have read so much on all kind of different mufflers, and hear good things about flowtech terminator mufflers. And have heard that they are close to the sound of the 40's is this true? I know they outflow flowmasters anyday. I want the 40 series sound with better performance....Also heard the Aero chamber is good but don't know. If anyone can help please do...

i only found out about imco's cause my exhaust guy was mentioning flowmasters and said that "flowmaster's ex-wife" took the design to imco and basically made the same thing as flowmasters patent expired but for a lot less. :dunno: too me they don't sound anything like flowmaster but who knows.

i've got duel flowmaster super 40's 3" inlet 3" outlet, and i love them.. from what i've read on te forum, unless your realy modded and have FI then your not going to out flow the flowmaster.. lol. if you do have FI and a lot of other mods, then you need a straight through type muffler. if you realy think about it as long as your using two flows then your good, if your using a two into one flow then you might run into some restriction (again only if modded) if someone tells me how to post a soundclip i will...

Edited by 2006_superado (see edit history)