trans problem i think

well for the past week or so i have been thinkin my trannys going butidk.. i dont know to much about this... 1st gear seams a lil long and somtimes it doesnt shift it gets stuck at 6 grand and i have to let off the gas a lil for it to shift... it only happens when im rompin on it.. what do u guys thiink is it just me making it out more then it is or is it the tranny?

start checking the easy stuff first. check the tranny fluid, if its even slightly dirty, change it. check to see if you have any DTC's. alot of them will come up but won't trip a CEL. if its still under warranty? take it to the dealer have them check it out.

Sounds like an issue I had with mine. You may want to take it to the dealer if it is still under warranty. I had to have a couple bands, valves and something else changed within the trans...Definetly no bueno after I got the bill

well for the past week or so i have been thinkin my trannys going butidk.. i dont know to much about this... 1st gear seams a lil long and somtimes it doesnt shift it gets stuck at 6 grand and i have to let off the gas a lil for it to shift...  it only happens when im rompin on it.. what do u guys thiink is it just me making it out more then it is or is it the tranny?

mine was doing the same thing, not shifting until i let off. dealer said one of the selinoids

in the trans was bad. replaced the valve body asem. and all good for past 27k

:seeya:

i have just shy of 30000... bad nite for the ss... coming home tongiht running about 80 on the parkway i was in 5th gear and i just stopped going rpms were going up but werent goin anywere i had to slow down to about 50 and even then it wouldnt shift into 5th... idk whats goin on so i stopped looked at it nothing leaking... i couldnt really read thedip stick so i said **** it put 4 quarts of trans fuild in it.. was doin the same thing... then the temp went up and the high temp came up on the screen... idk wtf is goin on... im pretty nerves about this one... i hope its a selinoid not the trans but idk.... ****!

Mine does the same thing every once in a blue moon, kinda like wtf when it happens. The only other thing i notice is the trans cant decide on what gear it wants when accellerating out of a corner. sometimes i think thats just my heavy foot though, do you have that prob too?