Red 92' Chevrolet Stepside for sale...

Grub

Selling my '92 Chevrolet Silverado Sportside. High mileage, but still a good truck. My parents bought the truck new in 1992 - Dad passed in '95 and I bought the truck from my mother. Odometer reads 252,000 miles. The engine is the 5.7 Liter (350ci) V8 TBI fuel injected engine – Professionally rebuilt at 146,000 miles by Paul’s Custom Service in Jasper, Indiana – Engine has been bored .030 with 9.5:1 compression pistons, Crane computer cam, and ported/polished cylinder heads. Chrome valve covers and open element breather accent the engine compartment. The exhaust system was refurbished earlier this year and has headers, glass pack mufflers, and dual pipes with chrome tips. The transmission is the original 700R4. The rear differential is 3.73 ratio limited slip – rebuilt by Paul’s Custom Service at 175,000 miles. The engine currently doesn’t require added oil between 3,000 mile service intervals. The distributor shaft/ignition components were rebuilt November 2005. The alternator has less than 8,000 miles of usage – the starter has less than 2,000 miles of usage.

Billet Specialties 17” alloys wheels are wrapped with Bridgestone Fusion ZR-1 tires. The front suspension was rebuilt in January 2004 by Washington Alignment. The truck was lowered 3” inches front and 4” inches rear using DJM Products new control arms, shackles and hangers. The suspension was fitted with “Toxic Shock” shock absorbers and rear sway bar. The grille is an aftermarket billet item and the fiberglass hood is from Cervini’s. A locking Pace Edwards Roll Top covers the pickup bed.

Price $4,500 - Clear title. PM me if you have interest or need more pictures.

DSC00899A.jpg

Edited by Grub (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

The picture shown above was taken a couple of years ago...right after I had it lowered and the fiberglass hood put on.

Here are some taken just awhile ago. There's a light dusting of snow on the hood and cab top. The Pace Edwards Roll Top cover isn't currently on it, but is included in the sale. I'm painting the rails.

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

Edited by Grub (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...