Supercharger boost vs. HP vs. efficiency

SCIV

im in the same boat right now, im maxing out the s trim vortech and i am upgrading to the t trim which can put out 850 compared to 650 with the t trim. and it is also more efficent . i think it should be a nice gain to swith only track #;s will tell soon.

Chase - do you have to switch to a 8-rib pulley system for that unit?

Mr. P.

im in the same boat right now, im maxing out the s trim vortech and i am upgrading to the t trim which can put out 850 compared to 650 with the t trim. and it is also more efficent . i think it should be a nice gain to swith only track #;s will tell soon.

Chase - do you have to switch to a 8-rib pulley system for that unit?

Mr. P.

not yet.

whats the latest?

I have a 2.8 reichard if you wanna borrow it hhehe..

2.8??? :eek:

I would trash that unit for sure!! I just picked up a 3.2 RR, so I think that will be enough for me. Looking into a meth kit. Also getting a new tensioner, I think mine is fried.

I am going to go SD tune with the meth, and see where it leads me. It won't be until after Thanksgiving though. :banghead:

I want to get this thing running right so badly, it is killing me. :crazy:

Yeah I run the 2.8 on the older vortec engines gives me about 16 psi out of a p1sc.. like the 4.3 v6 I had boosted before I used that and the 5.7 vortec in my tahoe. They have a much diffrent crank pulley than the gen 3 engines so I can get down around a 2.7 without scattering parts