FS: [Feeler] Baer 6 piston fronts and rear kit

—Bauker™—

Still available guys. Just looking for a car before I decide to let them go. Been looking at old school muscle now, something I can put a modern engine in.  :cool: Good Guys car show is this weekend so Ill keep ya updated.  :thumbs:

reply to your PMs? :happysad:

Sorry about that guys. I just bought a new house and it has just been crazy. Painters, landscapers, electricians, alarm people. People are breaking my shit left and right. I’ve had one window replaced 3 times now, 2 coffee tables, 2 irrigation controllers, and a fish that wont eat his goddamn food.

Everyone, check your PMs. If you didn't get a message, I never got one from you so please resend. Thanks.

Still available guys. Just looking for a car before I decide to let them go. Been looking at old school muscle now, something I can put a modern engine in.  :cool: Good Guys car show is this weekend so Ill keep ya updated.  :thumbs:

reply to your PMs? :happysad:

Sorry about that guys. I just bought a new house and it has just been crazy. Painters, landscapers, electricians, alarm people. People are breaking my shit left and right. I’ve had one window replaced 3 times now, 2 coffee tables, 2 irrigation controllers, and a fish that wont eat his goddamn food.

Everyone, check your PMs. If you didn't get a message, I never got one from you so please resend. Thanks.

Damn...you better get rid of the brakes before they break them too... :jester:

Sorry to hear about the shit storm. Hope it calms down soon