IS 300

SS Silv

So there is this new cat in town that just bought a used riced out Lexus IS300. Not sure what mods he has but I know it has an aftermarket exaust. I have seen him drive around town and is known to run his mouth about how fast his car is. Well I finally got a chance at him. We were going up a 4 lane one way and stoped at a stop light. The light hit green and I had 1 truck length on him right out of the bat. We hit about 40 mph and this phuckin idiot in an old izusu truck turns down the one way in the WRONG direction coming right at me :banghead: And I have my 22's on with stock brakes, and you guys with the same setup knows the breaks don't work worth a shit. Thank god there was no one in the lane next to me and I swerved out of his way :eek: Talk about a close call. So I proceeded to drive home like a little school girl and had to change my panties.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

There are $10k twin turbo kits for the IS300 out there that will put them into the 11's with ease. Single tubro kits will drop them into the 12's or low 13's. Stock IS300's should be in the 14 sec range fromt he factory. 16.3 is a horrible time, but it happens. Kind of like an LS1 vette running 14.7, driver error.