05 SSS sunroof

SS TowPig

i was out cleanin the ss the other day and was rain xing the windsheild and had the sunroof open and was lookin at the tracks and arms and all on the sunroof to make sure nothin was wrong and noticed a crack looked like in the arms that move the sunroof!! has anyone elses done this?? its still under warranty but was just givin everyone the heads up to check it out....L8

i was out cleanin the ss the other day and was rain xing the windsheild and had the sunroof open and was lookin at the tracks and arms and all on the sunroof to make sure nothin was wrong and noticed a crack looked like in the arms that move the sunroof!! has anyone elses done this?? its still under warranty but was just givin everyone the heads up to check it out....L8

WHAT? :dunno:

You wanna try that again???

:withstupid:

I have no idea what you just said!!! :confused:

-K-

:withstupid:

up date on this is i went to the dealership where i bought the truck and they are gonna replace the whole track system for the sunroof, free of charge!! :thumbs: gotta love that warranty....so anyone with a silverado i would go check the arms and track of the sunroof to make sure none of it is cracking

• 9 months later...

HAHA, i was wondering who brought this thread back to life after a year of no action. but anyways i have an 06 with the factory sunroof and i will definately check it out tomarrow. thnx for the heads up tho...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)