EVENT: California speedway December 2nd

04CHASE

well its that time again for the californis speedway drag races at california speedway in fontana. this should be one of the best events of the year. As long as there is no rain or wind. Ill be there with the SS as long as nothing goes boom in the near future while we are tuning. I have alot of new stuff that will be installed along with some fresh new paint.

Lets start a list of the members that are going to show up, it would be nice to have the same turnout as last time.

Reynaldo and erik , i really hope to see you guys there in your SSS's . id like to see a group of sss' put down some impressive #'s but i dont know whos going to be our camera man :jester: .

Remeber $20 a driver/racer and $10 spectator. bring your insurance/reg/driver license too. Gates opan @ 6 a.m.

Chase did you ever get the belt tensioner issue figured out.

i think so, i opened up the tensioner and found som ebroken pieces and imo i think it was pulling it all the way tight and it finally it gave up. i have a new one, and im bolting the t trim on with a 3.4 pulley( less belt slack) and 50 shot, also 60lbers and magnavolt, im hoping to get it tuned well before i run but i wont have it back for two weeks right now. i may be good speed density maf if i can figure it all out.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)