WTB: Center Console Trim for 7" LCD

perk03z06

I have been looking everywhere :banghead: for any company that makes an aftermarket trim kit to replace the "Smoker's Pkg" 800 MCE Upper Bezel #15194292 that is right under the DD opening for the factory radio. (It has the cigarette lighters embedded in it.)

I want to install a 7" touchscreen LCD in the opening, and I have an estimated 8"x6"x4" to work with.

I am lost right now. :dunno: Crutchfield has nothing. Any ideas, guys? :confused:

I have a 7.2" monitor in my dash in the spot where the factory head unit was . I installed an alpine head unit in the large opening in the console . It looks pretty sweet.

What did you use for trim? Make your own? Got pics?

I have a 7.2" monitor in my dash in the spot where the factory head unit was . I installed an alpine head unit in the large opening in the console . It looks pretty sweet.

What did you use for trim? Make your own? Got pics?

send me your screen and your bezel and I will build it for ya! I love doing that sorta stuff. PM me if you are serious.

is this what your looking for?

P1010016Large.jpg

P1010010Large.jpg

P1010007Large.jpg

P1010009Large.jpg

YES! Something exactly like that ... I would like for it to be able to fit one of these screens ... preferably the 8.4":

https://xenarcdirect.com/product.php?produc...page=1&featured

https://xenarcdirect.com/product.php?produc...page=1&featured

Did you make that or is it available from somewhere?

Where did you move the cig plugs to?