Basic Help with my SS

Chee

Okay well, I've had some problems looking for some of the mods I want to add on my truck. I need some help because I don't have very good knowledge on what I need for my truck. Everything is stock on my 06 SS and I was just wondering what mods should I begin to put on my truck. If anyone could list them and give me links where i could purchase them i would appricate it thankyou.

Well, with such an open ended request....  I would start with a Radix  :thumbs:

Check the site sponsors to see what kind of deals are going on.

HPIM0329.jpg

I look back and I wish this was the first mod I would have done to the truck. If I would calculate all the money I put into the appearence of the truck I could have afforded a Radix :banghead:

Chee, just take a hour or so and start reading through the posts on this site. you'll find that the questions you asked have been answered many times over with numerous peoples opinions. you'll also find that the site sponsors are great places to start looking at prices. if you have any SPECIFIC questions, feel free to post up and ask. the question you asked in this post is too fague for anybody to give you a real answer. your best bet is to just start reading.