Wasn't expecting to see my truck on ebay.

thallent

Well we traded in the 03 ss for dad's TBSS at the end of August in Pennsylvania. And it sat down at the dealership until about two weeks ago. Last night when I was searching through ebay I found it. I wasn't expecting to see my truck for sale in California. It does hurt to see that they had to put on the front plate holder.

My Truck

Edited by thallent (see edit history)

Looks just like mine.

Question ... were the mud flaps on it when you traded it? Are those GM flaps?

Yes the mud flaps were on the truck when I got rid of it. They are Huskyliner flaps for the ss. no drilling for the front and the one hole in the rear that was supposed to be drilled I didn't use.

whats funnier is that dealership is about 4 blocks from my house. funnier yet i was at that dealership on saturday test driving an 07 g6. even funnier still was i told my wife after i parked next to it that it was the first red one i'd seen in person. no for sale sticker on it. did like the color matched line-x though.

jeremy

...did like the color matched line-x though.

That is one thing I miss about the Blue one. I haven't had a chance to get the bed sprayed yet.

how did you verify it was yours,by the vin#?

I first noticed the pics of the exhaust and the flaps and the milage. The exhaust from the side has the tips just shy of exiting from under the bumper and from the rear the driver's side hangs lower than the other in a certain way. I then confirmed with the vin# to my window sticker I have here in a folder.

Looks just like mine.

Question ... were the mud flaps on it when you traded it? Are those GM flaps?

Yes the mud flaps were on the truck when I got rid of it. They are Huskyliner flaps for the ss. no drilling for the front and the one hole in the rear that was supposed to be drilled I didn't use.

i think I have a set of those in my garage I took off my SS. Let me know if you are interested.