fockin theifs

04CHASE

im a bit pissed right now, i spent the night at my ladies house last night and had my mom call me this morning asking me why there were crates in the middle of the driveway, at this time im like wtf?? so i get home later today and discover my security lights dont come on, again im like wtf i go to inspect and they are unscrewed so i fix them and think ok something is going on here. i go to my nmy nissan i park in the driveway and discover my passenger door is open , i look inside and see my pioneer head unit is gone and they started to take the door speakers but got spooked. i found that this person was short because they used the crates to reach the security lights to unscrew them. im really not as pissed as i normally get but i feel violetd because they came up into my driveway and i have security cameras. they didnt catch any of this because the ligths were off. the good thing is i bought the head unit off of ebay for 60 bucks and they pulled out a few wires from the back of the plug so that now worthless. im actually more pissed about the cd that was in it. anyway rant off , im just glad i wasnt home because if i would have saw them in the cameras i would have shot them .

well i have a big garage at my g/f haouse that is in the back yard and its where i do all of my work on it. i have alot of stuff to do before the 2nd and when it gets back from paint it goes back into surgery i just plan to keep it there because i cant garage it at my house.

Thats cool at least you have a safe place to keep it,mine stays at the parking garage at work which i am not to crazy about(I like to always know whats going on).The problem is one garage,7 cars = no room,by the way your truck isnt your daily driver is it and if so would you recomend a turbo or radix?,basicaly I was wondering how your turbo is holding up?. :driving:

I have neither i have a vortech supercharger, it can easily be my daily driver but right now im almost out of warranty and i am just trying to drive it less due to mileage and engine life. its very streetable since it has a stock motor and 2800 stall. its doign well right now but i have a bunch of stuff going to happen in the next few weeks that should get me well into the 11's.

man that sucks. my buddy has a ml320 benz and hes got a 6000 stereo system in it. and he got in a wreck and it was at the mercedez dealership getting fixed....well someone busted out his window popped the hood and cut the + battery cable and went to work....ill post pics of it later when im at home and not work. thieves...........i wish a slow brutal death on them.

Get a 6ft gate, thats what I have. Ill be getting security cameras soon also. Im very paranoid about anything happening o the SS especially because Im starting to put a lot of money into the audio dept. Anyways, I know the feeling of the whole being violated thing, it sucks.

Hope it doesnt happen again