New bulbs

i have the silverstar ultra's, and i had the same problem, but i checked to see if i locked the bulbs in the sockets and one of em wasn't locked, therefore putting one of the bulbs @ an angle, so just check to see if you locked them in the sockets

i have the silverstar ultra's, and i had the same problem, but i checked to see if i locked the bulbs in the sockets and one of em wasn't locked, therefore putting one of the bulbs @ an angle, so just check to see if you locked them in the sockets

I was thinking the same thing.... And I installed them in the dark, so I may go check them on my lunch break. Hopefully that is the problem.

Where did you get the bulbs, I have been wanting replacements as well for a long time, and I don't want to get those autozone lights :[

I bought them up at walmart, I think they were around 15 bucks a pop, not to bad. I think they are well worth it...

Really they have them at wal-mart? IM ON MY WAY!

Where did you get the bulbs, I have been wanting replacements as well for a long time, and I don't want to get those autozone lights :[

I bought them up at walmart, I think they were around 15 bucks a pop, not to bad. I think they are well worth it...

Really they have them at wal-mart? IM ON MY WAY!

Yep, and there should be a book laying around that tells you what part number is for your truck. It doesn't say on the actual package, just has the part number on it.