worktruckon23's

Cavaliers are fast :crackup:

8.2963 1/8 mile time. I think that's pretty quick for only spending $22,000. What 1/8 mile time does a stock Silverado ss run for $35,000? ANYWAY......I'm not an internet thug so you win....... Do you like the wheels?

Edited by worktruckon23's (see edit history)

8.2963 1/8 mile time. I think that's pretty quick for only spending $22,000. What 1/8 mile time does a stock Silverado ss run for $35,000? ANYWAY......I'm not an internet thug so you win....... Do you like the wheels?

None of us are stock.... :devil:

How much would one have to spend to get a Silverado ss to run better than a 8.2963 1/8 mile? About $37,000? I'd rather save the $15,000 and buy another vehicle with it. To each his own though. Just here to show off the wheels. :seeya:

How much would one have to spend to get a Silverado ss to run better than a 8.2963 1/8 mile? About $37,000? I'd rather save the $15,000 and buy another vehicle with it. To each his own though. Just here to show off the wheels. :seeya:

a 8.2 is what a low 13 high 12 quarter mile? just a cam, a supercharger, headers and a good tune should get you there.

or a built 408, i think under 10 should get you there. apples and oranges, can you tow a boat in your cavalier? :ughdance:

well it may be slower but it is a truck and at the end of the night i can take your mom home in the bed

a 8.2 is what a low 13 high 12 quarter mile? just a cam, a supercharger, headers and a good tune should get you there.

or a built 408, i think under 10 should get you there. apples and oranges, can you tow a boat in your cavalier? :ughdance:

i don't see any pics in your post?  i'm anxous to see what the 23's look like.

btw, i run a 7.948 in the 1/8

the wheels are okay.  as far as your cavalier, who cares!  go brag about it on a cavalier site.

I can't tow a boat with my Cavalier....that's why I bought a Silverado.

The pics should be in my garage if you click on that.

I'm not bragging about anything.....just was stating that I modded a Cavalier for speed and a Worktruck to hold big wheels. Worktruckon23's.