Jump to content

Paint protectant called Ming?

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
From what I know , it's a protectant and polish system that's done professionally. I have seen it and it's pretty sweet.Might have the Zed and the SS done in the spring.


Yeah Ive heard the samething. I was thinking Color sand then have them apply. :dunno:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...