Say hello to my boy (56k beware)

Dylan06SS

I haven't had a chance to get around to posting pics yet b/c (as I'm sure any of the parents on here know) I've been a little busy with the new addition to the family. (Sorry for the huge pics... I've been using my Nikon SLR)

Tanner Robert von Kleist

Born 11/7/2006 @ 11:23pm

Mom was in 4 hours of hard labor before they finally gave her the C-section.

Its hard to understand or explain how you can instantly love someone so much when you meet them for the first time, but this little guy melted my heart from the second they handed him to me.

_DSC3159.jpg

_DSC3153.jpg

_DSC3162.jpg

_DSC3150.jpg

Mommy and baby doing just fine...

DSC02000.jpg

Me looking damn tired holding my little bundle of joy

DSC01991.jpg

His very first moments in the world...

DSC01983.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to understand or explain how you can instantly love someone so much when you meet them for the first time, but this little guy melted my heart from the second they handed him to me.

no dad's understand that :thumbs: it is the best, if you thought life was going by quick, now it will just be warp speed. Shit I took my son to pre-school enjoy them while they are so small. you'll understand when they are bigger

congrats

Big Congrats :cheers:

My boy is just turning 5 months ... it seems like yesterday I was send out the pictures and feeling the same thing you are.

He looks really good for that long/hard labor. Good looking kid. Congrats again.