Buying A SS Need Some Info

NashSS

Ok well to start off just let me say that I just wrecked my 1999 Chevy S10 Xtreme and heres the forum for pics of what she looked like before hand. http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279256 you can read if you like to see what happened. I was car shopping and came across a 2003 blue SS with only 8K miles and there asking 24,995 for it but I talked em down to 23.5K with tax, title and license out the door and they took a look and figured my payment to be about 430 a month but I dont want to go that high, so i left leaving all hopes behind because im only 20 years old but I have a decent paying job and still live at home so I can afford a good chunk of a payment and I really love this truck and they called my back to work with me on this truck because I really want it. Its fully loaded as all SSS are im sure.

Some info on the truck is it has as all of you know the 6Liter with AWD. It has some painted tribal type graphics down the side and a AEM Brute Force Intake with a Flowmaster Cat Back with a cowl hood. http://www.eriksens.com/en_US/frm_index.ch...DVehiclePhoto_1 Please tell me what you guys think :cool:

I would pay more for the black one they have with 5,000 miles. If those graphics are painted on the blue one, it is worthless. That is why they are trying so hard to get you to buy it. Tell them to give you the same deal on the black one and sign up!!

I'm not that conserned with the graphics myself I actually like them and believe me if I could go for the black one I'm a sucker for black automobiles. I would but it has already sold so I looked at the blue one I think the graphics make it look different. They are not just a solid white or silver it actually has trim with some shades of black and grey and some other colors but it looks better in person. I showed the same pic to my brother and my friends and they didnt like the graphics either but they went and saw it in person and they think it looks good but nothing they would have done themselves but its different and thats what I like about it. If I get this truck and there is some of you guys around the quad cities area here bettendorf, IA you guys can feel free to come take a peak.

Hmm.. i'm no expert... but.. .if they are vinyl... they would probably leave an outline at LEAST. So i would think that you MIGHT have to repaint it.. =-/

Well they are painted on for sure so I would definatly have to have it repainted if I want to remove them but I wouldn't but the truck isn't mine yet so well see if I get it first before I get to involved in plans of the truck. :D but I am hoping because this would be a dream for me because it is one of greatest things I have ever driven. :flag: