Do poeple comment

TheGunny

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! Most of the time everyone thinks Im stock *kicks stone* but on those rare days I really just drive or cruise...I get a few compliments and I get all shy with just a "gee...thanks...I put a lot of work in er." :D

NO! Most of the time everyone thinks Im stock *kicks stone* but on those rare days I really just drive or cruise...I get a few compliments and I get all shy with just a "gee...thanks...I put a lot of work in er."  :D

really? I dont see you as a shy person... I would have figured you to be like "Hell yeah! It's an SS! You'd be stupid to not compliment my black beasst!" :jester:

NO! Most of the time everyone thinks Im stock *kicks stone* but on those rare days I really just drive or cruise...I get a few compliments and I get all shy with just a "gee...thanks...I put a lot of work in er."  :D

really? I dont see you as a shy person... I would have figured you to be like "Hell yeah! It's an SS! You'd be stupid to not compliment my black beasst!" :jester:

hehe only when random people talk about the truck....however when it comes to what da ladies say.... :crackup:

*damn i wish i was black...that was a perfect set up joke*

my most memorable one was i was out to eat with a couple choice ladies and an old guy like yelled for me to come over he had saw me driving it and everything. Starts talking about it and whatnot and pulls out like a sheet of a blue ss.. and at this point im like... uhhhhhhhhh ooooooookkkkkkkk... then he started saying "this ones got one of those uhh umm corsa exhaust systems and the whole works'' im like sweet. It was really random. But yeah i do get alot of comments to. Like once a week and the woman im after always says "oh you think your sooo cool parking in the inline parking on the edge of the parking lot" and im always like "yeah a door ding on that thing will cost more than the car it gets it from!!!"