How does the SSS fair against the Titan

motorider228

I just want you guys input on this. Some guy on a titan forum said he raced a TBSS and got owned and that's not what got me, I scrolled down a little and some other guy called the SSS slow and they said they can beat you guys if you're not tuned. First they all say the 5.7 liter dodge ram gets owned by their titan and NOW the SS haha. What's all your input? I think it's kind of funny.

oh yeah, forgot the link http://www.titantalk.com/forums/war-storie...did-anyway.html

Edited by motorider228 (see edit history)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

realistically... they are no contest... the SSS would hand the Titan its ass on a silver platter stock/stock... The Nissan is no slouch and may be a decent race for a Hemi Ram, but i think the ram would win, and the SSS is quicker than the Ram stock/stock...

:)

We can beat the SS with no tuning done to it...but if they touched that computer....its game over.

:lol: maybe with a 2 length lead! Even then it would be close :crackup:

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

I agree with MontanaSS ...

I've jumped a few Titans off of traffic lights here in Charlotte ... stock or not, they learned real fast what the tailgate of an SSS looks like ... :driving:

You know what still cracks me up ... are the guys with HEMI's. They think their truck is so badass ... and when you get 'em off the line, you can see them trying to figure out what just happened ... :chevy:

:cheers:

I've jumped a few Titans off of traffic lights here in Charlotte ... stock or not, they learned real fast what the tailgate of an SSS looks like ...  :driving:

You know what still cracks me up ... are the guys with HEMI's. They think their truck is so badass ... and when you get 'em off the line, you can see them trying to figure out what just happened ...  :chevy:

:withstupid:

Standing 1/4-mile: 15.4 sec @ 91 mph

for a Titan

that pretty much says it all. what a bunch of potatoes on that site.

:crackup: potatoes haha. That's a funny insult. Did any of you happen to read any other threads on there? some of those "kill" stories are rediculous. I'll bet if I used the search engine on there I could find a thread about a titan beating a lingenfelter corvette or perhaps something like an XLR-V lol

I've jumped a few Titans off of traffic lights here in Charlotte ... stock or not, they learned real fast what the tailgate of an SSS looks like ...  :driving:

You know what still cracks me up ... are the guys with HEMI's. They think their truck is so badass ... and when you get 'em off the line, you can see them trying to figure out what just happened ...  :chevy:

:withstupid:

:wtf:

Had a titan try me on the turnpike blew by him. When i let off i could see him coming up on me Id nail it and pull him 2 to 3 lenghts and just kept doin it. :jester: finally he got the message. Or maybe he got tired of lookin at my taillights.

Wow, i hope they lil titan boys were kidding with themselves, i find it hilarious.....I bet there just jealous they didnt buy an SS

i have been to that titan forum/website and i have read some of there posts about them talkin down on our trucks, and them boyz sure are cocky! i just would absolutely hate to be one of them sittin next to an SS @ a red light

haha I was just reading on that site and there was a thread about the titan vs a lightning haha and all these guys were complaining "well if we had superchargers we would win" I just thought that was funny because ricers always say "well if I had this or if I had that" people need to race what they brought and shut up if they lose, thats the american muscle way. Someone then called the dodge V10 a hemi, I guess he never got the memo that the V10 is the viper motor.

Anyways, anyone race any of those speed of light titans in your SSS's?