Electronics slowing down?

Grim_Smoker

Well I have the seats set to "Easy Exit" (seats move all the way back when you take the key out, or put it in park, can't remember). I'm at about 15k miles now...for the first 14 or so, as soon as I got in the truck and put the key in, the seat would move to my memory setting. And as soon as I put it in park, the seat would move all the way back immediately. Now when I put the key in, I can start the truck, and it still takes a few seconds for the seat to move into my memory position. Also when I put it in park, I can turn the truck off, and get my door open before the seat even starts to move back....

Anyone else run into this? Any ideas? :dunno: Going to the dealer in the next few days for my 15k oil/service.

Well I have the seats set to "Easy Exit" (seats move all the way back when you take the key out, or put it in park, can't remember). I'm at about 15k miles now...for the first 14 or so, as soon as I got in the truck and put the key in, the seat would move to my memory setting. And as soon as I put it in park, the seat would move all the way back immediately. Now when I put the key in, I can start the truck, and it still takes a few seconds for the seat to move into my memory position. Also when I put it in park, I can turn the truck off, and get my door open before the seat even starts to move back....

Anyone else run into this?  Any ideas?  :dunno:  Going to the dealer in the next few days for my 15k oil/service.

GM issued a reflash to the driver's seat module that should take care of this problem. Shouldn't cost you anything. :thumbs:

I used to use mine, but figured I was not mobility limited yet and could do without. I figured over time the motors would degrade to the point where even simple seat adjustment would be difficult. I plan to keep the truck for another 5-6 years at least and want to keep everything functional.