My Exhaust

BlackSS04

A while back someone on here told me the stock cats would fit with my Pacesetter LT's and Corsa Sport setup. Well, they were wrong. They will not fit, so I will need to buy some High Flows for it. I am thinking of getting the magnaflow mettalic cats that chase has on with his setup. (part# 59959) Anyone with any other suggestions will be appreciated. But untill I get the cats I need, I will be running with none. This is going to be crazy loud. I hope to get the cats as soon as possible, but I think the sound of the exhaust without cats is going to grow on me. But I do live in a family neighborhood, so I will need the cats for sure.

Anyways, any suggestions on my cats will be appreciated.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

I just got the truck back from the shop, and it is loud as shit without cats :thumbs: . A little too loud. It sounds good though :D , but I don't like the poping sound that you get without the cats. It sounds just like nascar though. I was having some fun on the highway when I was on my way home, and everyones head was turning like whoa. This thing can burst some eardrums if I put my foot down too much.

But although I love how loud it is, I still need cats. My exhaust guy says I will have about 8 inches to spare for the cats, and maybe 10 inches if he cuts part of the collector out. What kind of high flows should I get? I was thinking the cats that chase has (magnaflow mettalic cats 59959), but they are 9 inches long and I am not sure they will fit right. I am definetly going to need some cats so I need some help fellas. What do ya reccomend?

Ya, I am probebly just going to go with the magnaflow cats. And if they are too long, he will just cut a little off the collector to make it fit. Plus, they are $114 a cat on ebay. Sounds like a good deal to me. :thumbs:

I am starting to like the sound with no cats though. It just sounds amazingly mean. But the cops will never leave me be, so I have to get the cats.

Ya, I am probebly just going to go with the magnaflow cats. And if they are too long, he will just cut a little off the collector to make it fit. Plus, they are $114 a cat on ebay. Sounds like a good deal to me. :thumbs:

I am starting to like the sound with no cats though. It just sounds amazingly mean. But the cops will never leave me be, so I have to get the cats.

I went through these guys on ebay- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MagnaFlow-H...1QQcmdZViewItem

Make them an offer instead of using "buy it now". I was able to get them down to $80 a cat. Good luck.

I went through these guys on ebay- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MagnaFlow-H...1QQcmdZViewItem

Make them an offer instead of using "buy it now". I was able to get them down to $80 a cat. Good luck.

Link doesn't work, I need to get a set of these cats ASAP. Can you post another link or the name of the ebay vendor. Thanks

I ordered the magnaflow cats yesterday, so now I will have a week or two with no cats. :D This thing is way too loud for my tastes, but it sounds so damn good at idle & WOT. I definetly noticed a very good gain in HP after I got the setup, so I can't complain. It's just the cops I got to worry about now. I got to always be on the lookout for those chumps.