Rear Window

Outsource

You are the only other one that I know of that has a sliding rear window.  I have a after market power sliding window.  Is yours from the factory?

Yep. Came like that from the factory. Remember, I have an 07, which they call the "Classic" SS.

Here is a pic:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...pe=post&id=4085

Here are some pics of the truck for those who may have missed it or are confused. It's an 07 but it's exactly the same as the 06.

post-8994-1163551731_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1163551699_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1163551646_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1163551602_thumb.jpg

The cover is a Roll-n-lock. It does not retract automatically. I like the look of the Gaylord Speedstur better, but I chose function over form. This cover doesn't limit me to what I can put in the bed.

You are the only other one that I know of that has a sliding rear window.  I have a after market power sliding window.  Is yours from the factory?

Like on a tundra?

If the Tundra window slides then yes. I know the sport trac (Ford) slides up and down, which is very cool.

Like on a tundra?

If the Tundra window slides then yes. I know the sport trac (Ford) slides up and down, which is very cool.

Thats sic! You should start a different post with some pics and info on it :thumbs:

Like on a tundra?

Thats sic! You should start a different post with some pics and info on it :thumbs:

Thanks! Most people do like the cleaner look of a single window anyway. This window was installed by the dealer that I bought it from.