FS: [Feeler] 06 stock cat-back

Diggs

I'm putting a B&B cat-back on my truck and I'm not sure if I need to take the stock stuff off gently or save some time and just cut it off.

Sooooo, this is a feeler to see if there is anyone interested in the stock cat-back from an 06 Intimidator SS. It has about 13K miles on it.

Offers?

If no one wants the full thing, I may be convinced to sell the tip.

Thanks,

Diggs

Taking the stock exhaust off in a garage on ramps is a frustrating experience. Maybe you could do it if you had a lift but I doubt it. The genious that turned the first clamp toward the top should be smacked severely about the face and head. A ratchet and socket would not fit between the clamp and the floor. and a wrench would not grab flat and still have room for leverage

Needless to say, the complete cat-back is no longer together. I started taking it off with Craftsman tools but ended up getting help from DeWalt. Once the reciprocating saw came out, the new stuff was installed within an hour.

Soooooo, I have a tip from an 06 Intimidator SS available. It rained yesterday and I have not cleaned it up yet so I'll wait to post any pictures. I cut the tail pipe just ahead of the Y but can trim it down if someone wants it that way.

Offers?

Diggs

Who wants this tip?

I cleaned it up and there are no dings, dents, scratches, etc. I'll post a picture in a day or so (I'm out of town right now).

Make an offer, guys. It's just gonna collect dust if it sits around here.

Diggs

can you post pictures of the whole tail pipe section, preferabbly cleaned up? ... I might get it from ya ... oh, and on that "CLAMP" ... yeah, some arse backwards schmuck even spot-welded it on so you can't turn it around either ... I removed said CLAMP with die grinder and put a new one on turned the correct way ... :banghead:

Edited by 11H (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...