WTB: Underseat Storage Bin

perk03z06

I have a brand new one. It's not oem but it's made of steel and has it's own lock and key. I only want $125 for it. It's still in the box. Let me know if you want any pics.    :chevy:

I'm looking for the OEM unit. I do appreciate your response. Thank You!

It has never been out of my truck. and I baby my truck appearance wise.. it doesn't get beat up at all.. I beat up the tires.. thats about it.

the only things in there are a flashlight a spare power inverter and a rainsuit.. it is a really nice accessory to have and it locks. It is the original GM peice my truck was ordered with it and as an option it was I think 390 bucks or something on the vehicle sticker..

Where are you located?

It has never been out of my truck. and I baby my truck appearance wise.. it doesn't get beat up at all.. I beat up the tires.. thats about it.

the only things in there are a flashlight a spare power inverter and a rainsuit.. it is a really nice accessory to have and it locks. It is the original GM peice my truck was ordered with it and as an option it was I think 390 bucks or something on the vehicle sticker..

Where are you located?

Are you selling it? How much do you want for it? 28269

Lets put it this way I wasn't really looking to sell it.. but I can see parting with it.. I don't reeeally need it. So if you are intrested in it.. Shipping is the absolute worst part because of size it's not really heavy just bulky. Shipping is going to be around 65 bucks.

270 sound fair shipped?

Let me know

Lets put it this way I wasn't really looking to sell it.. but I can see parting with it.. I don't reeeally need it. So if you are intrested in it.. Shipping is the absolute worst part because of size it's not really heavy just bulky. Shipping is going to be around 65 bucks.

270 sound fair shipped?

Let me know

Possibly. Can you post pictures so that I can see it's condition?

• 1 month later...

I kind of wanted one of these. The dealer told me if I ordered one as an option when I ordered my truck, it might hold up the delivery. I researched on the internet and could never find a very good picture of the GM box. Because it cost so much and I could not see what one looked like, I ordered a Du-Ha underseat storage box. It came in grey and matched my interior perfectly.

I would still like to see some good pics of the GM unit. Post some on here if you take some.

Thanks,

Mike

• 4 weeks later...