My Exhaust

BlackSS04

now, I am not one that likes exhaust without cats with that constant loud pulsing and all, but I have to say that it is growing on me. I got LT's and corsa sport installed three days ago and the stock cats would not fit with the setup, so I was forced to buy a pair of high flows. those are on order from ebay UPS ground and will probebly take weeks. :banghead: so now I am forced to creep around town with cops all over, and my exhaust is way too damn loud. i'm bound to get pulled over any day now. :banghead:

but I have grown a liking to the deepness of the exhaust at idle & WOT. anywhere inbetween is off limits because the raspiness kicks in and the pulsing gets louder. that shits not cool. at WOT, the truck sounds sick as hell though, something like nascar :thumbs: . :thumbs: eveyone with there windows opened is getting blasted with some serious noise.

I hope those cats come soon. :banghead:

I got the corsa sport from Prostreet Online($675) and the Pacesetters from Jet Hot($460) coated.

I ordered the magnaflow high flows 3 days ago from ebay and they got here today. Thats some customer satisfaction there. :thumbs: I think I will give it a little while longer without cats and then put them on. I'm really diggin the loudness now. Everyone stares in amazment as I cruise by. :thumbs:

Anyways, can someone tell me how to post sound clips because I would really like to share with everyone the sheer madness of my exhaust. Thanks

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

now, I am not one that likes exhaust without cats with that constant loud pulsing and all, but I have to say that it is growing on me. I got LT's and corsa sport installed three days ago and the stock cats would not fit with the setup, so I was forced to buy a pair of high flows. those are on order from ebay UPS ground and will probebly take weeks. :banghead:  so now I am forced to creep around town with cops all over, and my exhaust is way too damn loud. i'm bound to get pulled over any day now. :banghead: 

but I have grown a liking to the deepness of the exhaust at idle & WOT. anywhere inbetween is off limits because the raspiness kicks in and the pulsing gets louder. that shits not cool. at WOT, the truck sounds sick as hell though, something like nascar :thumbs: . :thumbs:  eveyone with there windows opened is getting blasted with some serious noise.

I hope those cats come soon. :banghead:

Get us a recording of it! :thumbs:

I'm trying to learn how if I can get some responses. :thumbs:
You get a good recording or video of the truck and I can help you. :thumbs: I just love the Corsa, get that tach above 3-grand and it's nothing short of inspiring! The Magnaflow cats are not going to affect the sound all that much; you'll be a step closer to CARB compliant but the sound will be very nearly the same. If it really bothers you maybe look into a large resonator ahead of the muffler? Personally I wouldn't touch it.

Mr. P.