Almost got into an accident...w/ a srt10

06redSSrwd

Sorry guys, but racing in the rain on public streets is D-U-M-B.

EVERYBODY thinks they are "the better driver" and can control it better, it's a sign of a disaster waiting to happen IMO.

:nono:

:withstupid: You may be a good driver, but racing on wet roads is an accident waiting to happen. Imho, you got lucky.

:withstupid: Not jumping on you or anything. I just don't race anything if the roads are wet at all. Be safe out there. :thumbs:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i definitely agree with all you guys, it was stupid :dupe:, but yes testosterone is a strong thing. i am fortunate enough to have gotten out of that one unscathed and trust me, i don't need to have an accident to learn. I am still new to my SS and the more i run her hard the more i learn that it is a vehicle to be respected.

never again will i ever screw around in the rain like that, even though i might think i'm good, shit happens and even more so (like what happened to me) you never really know the other driver.

anyway, didn't know that there was a dodge owner on here, to him i would like to personally apologize for my rant, i was just venting my anger. a truck with a lot of hp is a truck with a lot of hp, that moron could have been in my truck and me in the srt10. either way, i meant no offense. sorry

thank you to all who posted on my stupidity . and know that i've learned my lesson :flag:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

i definitely agree with all you guys, it was stupid :dupe:, but yes testosterone is a strong thing. i am fortunate enough to have gotten out of that one unscathed and trust me,  i don't need to have an accident to learn. I am still new to my SS and the more i run her hard the more i learn that it is a vehicle to be respected.

never again will i ever screw around in the rain like that, even though i might think i'm good, shit happens and even more so (like what happened to me) you never really know the other driver.

anyway, didn't know that there was a dodge owner on here, to him i would like to personally apologize for my rant, i was just venting my anger. a truck with a lot of hp is a truck with a lot of hp, that moron could have been in my truck and me in the srt10. either way, i meant no offense. sorry

thank you to all who posted on my stupidity . and know that i've learned my lesson  :flag:

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

I think you'll gain some respect with this post. It really says alot about your character, and yes, we have a few Dodge people on here. But they're not the arrogant type. In fact, 1STDODGE is a former SS owner, so he knows the ins and outs of both.

i definitely agree with all you guys, it was stupid :dupe:, but yes testosterone is a strong thing. i am fortunate enough to have gotten out of that one unscathed and trust me,  i don't need to have an accident to learn. I am still new to my SS and the more i run her hard the more i learn that it is a vehicle to be respected.

thank you to all who posted on my stupidity . and know that i've learned my lesson  :flag:

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I've had buddies both mangled and lose their high dollar cars from wet road wipeouts. THEY learned the hard way.

Never seen a guy apologize for a brand rant, but....

:thumbs:

:cheers:

Hay 1st Turd i will be movin up to north Fl. pretty soon I will let you know and we will see if that bomb can get the job done. So i will let ya know believe me because im not impressed. So all i can say to you is Bring it! :chevy:

I have a strange feeling that having owned an SSS that 1stDodge knows what he's talking about.

I bet he "brings it". Humble Pie that is. And he spoon feeds you.

;)

:crackup:

IM not runnin my mouth you dodge guys are the one who thinks there shit dont stink. So dont  :cry: when this under HP SS shows you what the tail lights look like. Besides Im typing not talkin  :yellow_loser:

Do you smoke crack dude? What mods do have have that will keep you up?

Yea dude im a crack smoker every dog has his day for 500hp trucks to run 13 1/2 second times with a good driver shouldnt be a big problem with a small shot of giggle juice Besides my truckin mag says that they run 0 to 60 in 6.94 to our 6.96 and 15.29 at 92.06 in the quater to our 15.22 at 89.36 so looks close to me.

I would suggest buying a different "magazine".

;)

I have no problem if you think stock versus stock you THINK you can run side by side with an SRT10. I think you are WRONG, but that's just MY opinion. The constant running of the mouth and insults gets to be a little much though.

Try more SUBSTANCE, and less name calling, and people won't jump on your back as much...?

:dunno:

06REDSS, apology accepted, It's all good! :thumbs:

Now..........on to crack baby jaymoney, do you honestly think that a 500Hp truck is going to run .07 slower in the 1/4 mile than a 350Hp truck? :crackup:

The SRT is mid-low 13 second truck, the SS is a mid-low 14 second truck, I have owned both and ran both at the track.

Let me know when you are up this way and I will show you! :yellow_loser:

Since you believe everything you read.......I hate to tell you this, but Santa Claus is not real. :crazy:

Edited by 1stdodge (see edit history)