Almost got into an accident...w/ a srt10

06redSSrwd

Yea dude im a crack smoker every dog has his day for 500hp trucks to run 13 1/2 second times with a good driver shouldnt be a big problem with a small shot of giggle juice Besides my truckin mag says that they run 0 to 60 in 6.94 to our 6.96 and 15.29 at 92.06 in the quater to our 15.22 at 89.36 so looks close to me.

Geez, not another, "This magazine says my car can beat your car.", posts.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i dont believe everything i read. Believe me i will be looking forward to runnin the 500hp beast. Hay i look at it this way if i lose to 500hp thats what should happen but if not then that would be unexpected. Have you ran your truck at the track if so what did you run. I havnt but soon i will run it at gainsville.

No i dont believe everything i read. Believe me i will be looking forward to runnin the 500hp beast. Hay i look at it this way if i lose to 500hp thats what should happen but if not then that would be unexpected. Have you ran your truck at the track if so what did you run. I havnt but soon i will run it at gainsville.

It's like a stock S10 racing YOUR truck, if he loses it's expected, if the S10 wins it's unexpected.

OR, if a dead stock K car raced your truck, if the K car won it would be unexpected.

OR, if a Toyota Prius beat your truck.....?

;)