new owner

Forever a Fan

:chevy: Thanks for the info on the number of trucks made. I was going off info I got off chevrolet web sight. I guess that makes truck little more rare. I saw the tool box very sharp!! But I dont have any room in garage. Any ideas on tune ups for SS or TBSS. The TBSS went 14.32 101mph at super chevy this year its AWD, loaded,with the air on. Would like to get truck to run better , since TBSS is wifes daily driver, well as soon as it gets back from body shop. We got hit by a hail storm resulting in $7000.00 bucks damage to TBSS,$3000.00 to my04 jeep rubicon that I traded in on SS p/up. well thanks agin for info like this site very much. we will be posting pics of are fleet soon.And hopefully they will inclued 70 chevelle ss that i just found! GO BUCKS!! :seeya:

My wife backed her TBSS into my 06 SSS week before last, that was truly a bad day. What really sucks is that we are paying out of pocket due to the fact that if you ram one of your vehicles the other you

are responsible for both deductables. Hers if fixed, mine will wait another week or so.

J

:chevy: WHO?

sounds as if you need a limited edition dale earnhardt tool box to go with that truck.  just so happens i have mine for sale.   :driving:

sell it with your truck kid... :puke:

Your parents must have kicked you in the head when you were little.

:chevy: Guess she owes you some new add-ons for truck. What color is your TBSS? :cool:

It was'nt to bad, got the bumper cover and tailight on hers and cratered the front fender on mine.  At least it missed my headlights and grill.  It was a Monday, I hate Mondays.