How about these crazy people waiting at Walmart?!

misterp

The ps3 is a gold mine...just think if you and a couple of buddies or cousins would of bought like 10 of them...sell for them for 5k a piece...thats a $4600 profit on each...that would be $46K in profit...then divide amoung yourselfs...dude I would of probably already been at the shop filling my truck up with screens...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love that idea about sellign it on ebay but i heard that ebay will not let you sell a ps3 unless your a powerseller and have a feed back of 98.5% or better. so all those people you saw in line better be powersellers. because me and a couple freinds were going to pitch the money buy one and slell it for 1000 or whatever we could get it for. but when we heard about that we were gladd we didnt get one because we woulda been out like 700. but its just like us if we had the money and chevy came out with their concept silverado and they were rare some of us with the money would wait for one!!!!

:icon_bs: sorry but i dont see why that would be , ebay you have rights to sell it even if your not a powerseller. there should be no reason why you wouldnt . if i could have waitied in lin i would have with as many people as i could but once i saw them two days ahead i said forget it. im not that desperate. i think i will actually buy one for euse after christmas but 2k is ridiculous , id love to sell one for that though.

I did hear something like that about eBay. Not sure of the details but we do have an eBay employee on the site don't we? Maybe he can chime in. If anybody has one and needs a power seller with 99.1% feedback, let me know. I can sell it for you....for a price :devil:

i love that idea about sellign it on ebay but i heard that ebay will not let you sell a ps3 unless your a powerseller and have a feed back of 98.5% or better. so all those people you saw in line better be powersellers. because me and a couple freinds were going to pitch the money buy one and slell it for 1000 or whatever we could get it for. but when we heard about that we were gladd we didnt get one because we woulda been out like 700. but its just like us if we had the money and chevy came out with their concept silverado and they were rare some of us with the money would wait for one!!!!

:icon_bs: sorry but i dont see why that would be , ebay you have rights to sell it even if your not a powerseller. there should be no reason why you wouldnt . if i could have waitied in lin i would have with as many people as i could but once i saw them two days ahead i said forget it. im not that desperate. i think i will actually buy one for euse after christmas but 2k is ridiculous , id love to sell one for that though.

I did hear something like that about eBay. Not sure of the details but we do have an eBay employee on the site don't we? Maybe he can chime in. If anybody has one and needs a power seller with 99.1% feedback, let me know. I can sell it for you....for a price :devil:

who is the ebay employee on this site? I'm going to BAN them lol. i hate ebay....

Ebay had strick rule for the presales on the PS3 saying you needed to have more than 50 feedback, Only able to list one machine, Show the receipt, and I think higher than a 98 Percent feedback rating... With the machine in hand there are no rules... Also the machine are not selling for 5-10k like everyone is seeing... There was a mass spammer bidding on people machine, after he won he would close his account... I saw the same guy bid on 10 different machines and closed his account after he won them for 4K and up... The legit ones are selling for about 2000K for the 60Gb machine... Still a profit... I been watching them really closely...

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

I'm a bit of a lagard. I have a PS1 and i've been considering buying a ps2 but i think i'll wait for the ps3 to get to around $300, and buy it so i can expect to wait a couple of years for that :D People were camping out at the local Best Buy waiting for the store to open today... f'n crazy. I remember when the new star wars movies came out people did the same thing... they wanted to be the first to see the movie... :yellow_loser:

There was a mass spammer bidding on people machine, after he won he would close his account... I saw the same guy bid on 10 different machines and closed his account after he won them for 4K and up...

Must have been who I saw...I watched the last 5 minutes of one on ebay and it went from 3,250 to 12,100

I didn't even know they were coming out. :banghead: If I did I would have went in with a couple of people and bought a couple and then done the ebay thing. But oh well. What about the microsoft Wii? I saw something about it breifly on the news. When do they come out and are they going to sell the same way?

ya i heard the Wii is coming out sunday i think.i dont know if it will be as much of a craze as the ps3 but i heard ther really fun for partys because you have to move to play the game. well if it so popular like the ps3 ill defintly be outside waiting for one. a couple hundred bucks profit is better than none. i highly doubt the wil be selling for 1000's but i might be wrong.