Revolution Raceworks tune

A few weeks ago, Frank from Revolution Racewroks came to Las Vegas for the Sema show. He told me that he would hook up with me when he got here to tune my truck. I have an 06' SSS 2wd with a CAI and exhaust. He told that if I wasn't happy with my tune, that he would give me my money back. Well, needless to say, I don't need my money back. I asked him to give me a conventional tune, because of past experience on my other trucks. I didn't want to hurt my brand new baby. My truck is running fabulous! Even with a light tune. Now its makes me want more. Everything that he did made my truck better. It gets great gas milage plus the addtional HP and TQ gains. The one thing that made me really smile was the other day. There was an old man ahead of me doing about 15 mph in a 45. I was pretty pissed that this guy just would not get out of the way, so I started to get in the other lane, and put it to the floor it at 15mph and I swear, I've never felt my truck launch the way it did that day. Holy Sh.....t. The front end felt like it came up off the ground, and away I was to 70mph in about 4 seconds. The 1-2 shift was very nice! It held into 1st to about 6000, and kicked hard into 2nd and barked the tires. I could really feel the torque putting me back in my seat. He said that he only took out 65% of the TQ management. I wonder what it feels like with all of it out! This is the fastest truck that I've owned and I just love it. I'm not really a speed racer of a guy, but this makes me feel like taking it to the track and see what it can do. When Frank comes back to Vegas, he said he will tweak it some more. He also plans on putting a Procharger on my truck, I can't wait to feel that kind of TQ. So hats off to Frank for being such a good tuner!

Well the mods you have now won't affect you warranty. If they wanted to, they could give you a hard time, just depends on the dealer. The tune might though. Just don't let them flash your PCM. It also depends on what you take the truck in for.

• 2 months later...

im with you terry i got my tune from frank through mail. i was in a bind in california and needed to get back to vegas he overnighted my pcm back to me with great results. the only negative thing was that the idiot who fabbed my exhaust up used paper gaskets at the cat flanges. needless to say they burned and now i have exhaust leaks at both cats. i'm excited to see what wot will feel like. i've gotten 3/4 under an overpass and it had some kick and it was loud! thanks a lot frank i look forward to dealing with you more when you move out here to vegas.

Terry,

Thanks for the great response I look forward to making that truck damn fast.. not as fast as mine though haha.. red is the fastest color you know. :driving:

sorry Frank......Blue is the fastest color

wait a minute...i shouldn't say that until you give me my truck back......

good luck tuning the BBK TB :banghead:

• 1 year later...

I apologize, I know this is an old thread, but we're looking for Frank from Revolution Raceworks. He's doing some tuning for a shop here in Las Vegas, and he's disappeared. I'd like to know how to get a hold of him so I can pay him to tune my ride. (2005 GTO LS2) I heard he busted his fingers and went to the hospital supposedly, but he hasn't contacted the shop and it's making them look bad. Can anyone help!?

I apologize, I know this is an old thread, but we're looking for Frank from Revolution Raceworks. He's doing some tuning for a shop here in Las Vegas, and he's disappeared. I'd like to know how to get a hold of him so I can pay him to tune my ride. (2005 GTO LS2) I heard he busted his fingers and went to the hospital supposedly, but he hasn't contacted the shop and it's making them look bad. Can anyone help!?

847-652-8004

I actually have been at the shop since I hurt my hand a couple times working with Garth on the STS Firehawk right now.

Unfortunately since I am a subcontractor to him.. he schedules the tunes.

Hopefully we can get the logistics worked out.

Awesome guys, thanks for the quick reply. Sorry to hear about you finger(s). Is it the fap-fap hand, then you might be in trouble....

But yeah, if we could do it this afternoon that'd be awesome, otherwise I have to drop it off early tomorrow morning. We're going to Lake Mead around 8 so I would need to drop er off around 7. I know it's early. Work out something with Garth, I believe he's calling you now. I'd love to get this tune started and completed as soon as you are able. Thanks man and take care.

Awesome guys, thanks for the quick reply. Sorry to hear about you finger(s). Is it the fap-fap hand, then you might be in trouble....

But yeah, if we could do it this afternoon that'd be awesome, otherwise I have to drop it off early tomorrow morning. We're going to Lake Mead around 8 so I would need to drop er off around 7. I know it's early. Work out something with Garth, I believe he's calling you now. I'd love to get this tune started and completed as soon as you are able. Thanks man and take care.

Unfortunately because again I basically subcontract to Garth.. I work around his shop schedule at LEP when he can work in the tunes and Dyno time. I would say give him a call my last convo with him he said next time the dyno was going to be available was the beginning of next week I don't know his plans for anything today or tomorrow. Checking and scheduling with him is best.