Modded srt-4

04CHASE

tonight coming home rom the ufc fight i had an srt 4 act a fool so i had to teach him a little lesson. this just happend to be on a empty 2 lane street with lights. i started playing with him from light where he was ahead of me, i couldnt launch since i would rear end him so i let him go and nailed it . he was kicking up all kind of crap so i quickly got into the other lane, it was pretty hard i was surprised i was playing catch up to about 100 mph where i just passed him . then we came to ligth where we could go from a stop. again through a rev and i knew it was on, i let him get the jump so there where no excuses after he got his nose ahead of me i put 2 legnths on him quick thanks to the awd, i just kept pulling and let off at 70. there is no way he could have been stock and pulled on me that hard at i was seeing a slight amount of kr but for rice i was impressed. now time to make the SS even faster.

i keep telling my self no more street racing but man sometimes its just hard to resist :banghead:

ive raced two the first was with a girl and i won cause she cant drive and the second the dude just pulled out around me and passed like i was sitting still...that was from a roll. My friend had one that the boost controller didnt work so it ran on max boost continuesly, i would have to say one of the fastest cars ive seen. He got rid of it c ause he knew the motor would eventually just blow if he drove it anymore.

well as of now , spinning all four of the line is a 12.0@ 110 , i should be able to get it to hook up next time , plus ill be running a better blower. and possibly some juice also. so 11's should be pretty easy, its going down the 2nd of december. i have been putting in work on it latley since the dam paint took up two weeks .

well as of now , spinning all four of the line is a 12.0@ 110 , i should be able to get it to hook up next time , plus ill be running a better blower. and possibly some juice also. so 11's should be pretty easy, its going down the 2nd of december. i have been putting in work on it latley since the dam paint took up two weeks .

Wow!

I'm thinking that SRT4 must of had some decent mods to keep near you.

110mph in a truck is HAULING!

:thumbs: