05 Silverado SS Low Miles Great Cond. Must See

brindamour32

Well this is a 2005 silverado ss AWD. It has a little under 13000 miles. It has been takin very well taken care of. It has never seen snow and that is the reason why I'm sellin it because I don't want it to see snow and no room to store it. This truck has never been abused or in any accident. This truck also come with some after market product which would be: A.R.E Hard fitted Bed cover with a lock(makes the truck and looks great, Euro tail lights. A lot of Chrome which would be: door handles, grille bowtie, fender flairs, 3rd brake light cover, 3pc grille inserts. The truck also has a bug deflecter, rain guards, and mud flaps, and line of fire. This truck also has dual exhaust which is one mean sound. I have the old exhaust set up as well that goes with the truck! The truck was in shows and if look at the pic page you will see all the video/audio that does not go with the truck as well as the tint all of it is out and truck has all factory sound, the windows are solid 20%. The driver sun visor has a small tare on it not large at all( if searched on e-bay can buy one for 8 dollars) I would like to get $27000.00 have any questions at all please e-mail at [email protected] or call me which would be better for me at (763)439-2338 thanks a lot!

Go here to see pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2351271/1

Edited by brindamour32 (see edit history)