Video game Question

Generalms02

Hey, guys I don't know what I did, but I was playing Madden 07 on the Superstar mode, and somehow I changed a setting or something and now I can only use my Superstar to play. I made my guy a QB, so I have to sit and watch the defense and special teams paly, and it's boring as hell. I lost my instruction manual, so I can't look up how to change it back... Please help!! I want to be able to play weven when my guy isn't on the field.... Thanks.

-Jonathan

sorry i didn't see this sooner.    I'm a QB also .... and yes it is boring as hell waiting ...

It took me a long time to figure out what I did.... but if you don't want to wait.... for PS2...when you have it paused look in the bottom right hand corner and press L1 and change it to USER instead of CPU

Battle on Xbox eh? Haha no thanks dun have xbox live....by the way I just started modding my xbox today....im probaly gonna paint it tomorrow or the day after....Today i changed the green LED to Red...Looks preaty darn cool if ya ask me