couple pics from

jon1178

this was a ride that was there it was an actual drag race simulator you could drive zero to 100 mph in under 2 seconds. you actual raced against someone has actual tree and the cars are the samespeed so it was whoever had the best reaction time would win.

drag race video

race video 2

that yenko is tits, i bet that simulator was fun , i dont think i would get out.

:withstupid:

There is a place like that off of the 60 by industrial city i believe, here in so.cal. It actually pretty fun. they have four at a time and they are top fuel style cars with chevy 350 in them. they also have go karts which is also fun. The name of the place is Malibu speed way.

that yenko is tits, i bet that simulator was fun , i dont think i would get out.

:withstupid:

There is a place like that off of the 60 by industrial city i believe, here in so.cal. It actually pretty fun. they have four at a time and they are top fuel style cars with chevy 350 in them. they also have go karts which is also fun. The name of the place is Malibu speed way.

for real , i thought you were going to say speed zone , do i smell a future meet??