how many speakers in a stock 03 SSS

im just trying to find out how many speakers are in the factory Bose setup. i found 6 but i thought i seen somewhere it said 8 speaker system. also what size are the factory speakers. thanks

6.5 inch in the doors, tweeters in the A pillars, and a "4X6" in the rear. its actually a 3.5 inch in a 4X4 plate. there is a sub int he center console too. I think its a 6 or 7 inch speaker.

thats all the speakers I have found and I have had it down to metal...

im just trying to find out how many speakers are in the factory Bose setup. i found 6 but i thought i seen somewhere it said 8 speaker system. also what size are the factory speakers. thanks

6.5 inch in the doors, tweeters in the A pillars, and a "4X6" in the rear. its actually a 3.5 inch in a 4X4 plate. there is a sub int he center console too. I think its a 6 or 7 inch speaker.

where is the 4x6?? theres a sub??

where is the 4x6?? theres a sub??

sorry meant 4X6 in the rear. as for the sub its below your center console forward of your cup holder. under them two pockets. a pita to get out.

:icon_bs:

What about the speakers in each of the rear doors?

(Presuming you have an extended cab ...)

1 ea. in front doors (2)

1 tweeter in ea. A-Pillar (2)

1 in each rear door on ext. cab models (2)

and 1 Sub. below/behind the cig. lighters/cup holders in the center console. (1)

I believe that makes 7 ...

Where is this faux 4x6 speaker you speak of mounted?

:icon_bs:

What about the speakers in each of the rear doors?

(Presuming you have an extended cab ...)

1 ea. in front doors (2)

1 tweeter in ea. A-Pillar (2)

1 in each rear door on ext. cab models (2)

and 1 Sub. below/behind the cig. lighters/cup holders in the center console. (1)

I believe that makes 7 ...

Where is this faux 4x6 speaker you speak of mounted?

The 4 X 6's are in the rear doors I think....

The rear doors should be 4X6.

:withstupid: The rears are definitely 4x6's, if you would like I can take a picture of the stock ones :cool:

just by looking through the mesh grille they look like 3" but ill be finding out soon enough...lol

The rear doors should be 4X6.

:withstupid: The rears are definitely 4x6's, if you would like I can take a picture of the stock ones :cool:

just by looking through the mesh grille they look like 3" but ill be finding out soon enough...lol

Looks can be deceiving, trust me on this one, I just replaced mine not to long ago :)