S. Florida People....ATTN.

Maybe for once Jose, you will actually show. Just trying to see if we can get as many people as possible to go to the Fuddruckers at the end of the palmetto this monday night. Outsource, you going?? Little late on the post....oh well. Whoever is interested, just show up round 830 or whenever.

I'll show....doesnt mean I have to like it though!  :jester:

I can be there around that time, I was wondering maybe we can go play pool or something after.

I wont have much afterwards. Going out of town tomorrow for Thanksgiving, and need to wrap some things up.

I can be there around that time, I was wondering maybe we can go play pool or something after.

I wont have much afterwards. Going out of town tomorrow for Thanksgiving, and need to wrap some things up.

Alright Ill give you a call later on this afternoon Mario.

I guess you will show at the end of the world or probably not even then. My friends are going with their trucks too. Make you a wager. If I whoop your ass in pool, which I will, you have to go to the hangout wearing one of you gf's outfits :D

What do you think??? Deal?

I guess you will show at the end of the world or probably not even then. My friends are going with their trucks too. Make you a wager. If I whoop your ass in pool, which I will, you have to go to the hangout wearing one of you gf's outfits :D

:crackup: damn I better bring a fat chick then.

:crackup: damn I better bring a fat chick then.

So you can wear baggy chick clothes?? :jester: