A few things for sale

Kim

I've got some mirrors listed on ebay. They are cal-vu, power, sport mirrors already painted arrival blue. I never got a chance to put them on my truck, and I like the fold-in feature on the stock ones. I was going to put them on the way they are, but they could probably use a repainting. Anyhow here is the link: Calvu sport mirrors

And yes, I know I have the buy it now price set a little steep. If I get no takers I'll lower it in a day or two. I will also end it early for the right offer.

I also have the stock headlight SOLD ,bumper light SOLD, and custom taillight housings. You can see a pic of what the tails look like in my garage. If you need better pics let me know. If anyone is interested in these just shoot me an offer via pm. I'm just trying to get a feel of what I can sell these light housings for. I may just end up keeping them if I can't get much out of them.

Edited by Kim (see edit history)

It will be hard to sell them to some one with a SSS. I would not want to give up a power, heated, turn signal, powerfold mirror for a small little dinky one with none of those options. I would try to sell them on GMFS and market them to people with regular silverados. Goodluck!

Edited by bgdsub72 (see edit history)