MY TRUCK GOT VANDALIZED!

06redSSrwd

so i go to the mall to see a movie with my girlfriend, the movie was packed so we just returned our tickets and left. i'm walking out to my truck (which i purposely parked far away) and someone took a permanent marker (one of those markers with a big felt square for a tip, not some little sharpie, in other words a BIG F%^&IN MARKER) all the way down my driver side :shakehead: and even onto the tailight. :tear::tear:

:banghead: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is there no decency anymore!?!?!?!

i think it was my girl's ex, but more on that later.

at least i'm lucky it wasn't keyed, but my heart definitely sank into my balls when i saw it.

(if it was my girl's ex, just for fun, although i won't do anything because i'm not going to stoop to his level but just wondering what ideas you might have..

what would you guys do back if your girl's ex did this to your truck?)

Edited by 06redSSrwd (see edit history)

so i go to the mall to see a movie with my girlfriend, the movie was packed so we just returned our tickets and left. i'm walking out to my truck (which i purposely parked far away) and someone took a permanent marker (one of those markers with a big felt square for a tip, not some little sharpie, in other words a BIG F%^&IN MARKER) all the way down my driver side :shakehead:  and even onto the tailight.    :tear:  :tear:

:banghead:  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Is there no decency anymore!?!?!?!

i think it was my girl's ex, but more on that later.

at least i'm lucky it wasn't keyed, but my heart definitely sank into my balls when i saw it.

i feel your pain.....

not that long ago , i was at my girls house

i parked in the street

i got all my windows broken........

after a couple days

i found out that it was my girls ex 2 .........

i found out what he drives ...so im gonna go ahead and pay back....

f&*@ that......paybacks a bitch...like they say

i'll tell you something that happened to someone i knew in high school. he was home sick, and he's big fan of the simpsons, so his girlfriend made him brownies and brought a video tape of the simpsons to watch while he was home sick. so eats all the brownies while watching the tape and as he's gobbling down the last one and finishing up the vid, a recording comes on of his gf giving some dude a bj and her spitting his man milk into the brownie mix. she then walked up to the camera and said f%* # you, we're over, or something along the lines of that. :eek::eek::eek:

Edited by 06redSSrwd (see edit history)

I would rise above it. Be thankful that you weren't damaged (keyed, slashed tires, broken windows) and move on. If you do go the route of payback, be ready for escalation. Things won't get any better.

you are 100% right, and that's exactly what i am going to do... nothing, i'm better than that nonsense. my retaliation will only result in escalation so i'll just swallow my pride and be calm, after all, i go home with the girl... right?!? :thumbs:

i got it off that night with turtle wax bug and tar remover stuff. actually i had a wedding last night and he was there, but i don't care, i act as nice as possible because that's going to bother him more than if i were to act all pissed.

i got it off that night with turtle wax bug and tar remover stuff. actually i had a wedding last night and he was there, but i don't care, i act as nice as possible because that's going to bother him more than if i were to act all pissed.

Good point. I hope your girl layed a sloppy one all over you in front of him though.

truthfully though i feel it was just some punk trying to look cool in front of his friends (probably around the age of 13-15) or some jealous prick who wants my truck but can't get his act together and afford one, but there's always that possibility that it was her ex, yet still unlikely..