myspace questionaire

jon1178

absolutely!  if you want to be inindated with spam from that point forward.

:icon_bs:

obscene-smiley-1021.gif

oh btw, your mom says hi.

focking.gif

:crackup::pop:

post-9066-1164136752.gif

Edited by 26dub_SS (see edit history)

The problem is this I really like this pic but if I thumbnail it you cant read anything and if I stretch it it looks all distorted. I guess I just thought it was no different than the people that have several pics for a sig. that takes up as much space but I will work on it. Also I am confused about the homeboy tag considering I am white. :dunno: so I figured he wasnt refering to me but I guess I was wrong.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

this chick off of myspace sent me this message and i was just wandering if it was legit and if anyone else got it.

this is what it said.

Hi my name is Erika and I go to Chapman University in Orange County California. I was wondering if you want to help me out. I know that you belong to a Chevy Silverado myspace group and I was wondering if you owned one. I'm doing a Marketing Project on Chevy and I have to survey a few people that own Silverados. Would you be interested in filling out a quick survey about your truck if I e-mailed it to you? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Erika

Dude, I got the same exact email from her too!!! I just logged into my myspace account for the first time this week, she sent me the message on Monday. Did you reply back to her? I think she just wants to get someones email address to pass on for spamming.