I HATE THIEVES

SS TowPig

well just wanted to vent a lil about my monday.....gotta call at work around lunch time from my fiance tellin me my apartment was broke into, so i busted ass home in the SS and saw the cops and the forensic cops taken prints.....turns out the broke the door open with a crow bar, stole my 32" TV......brand new XPS 400 dell cpu with 19" flat screen....digital camera.....2 brand new 10" subwoofers in my bed room (awaiting their spot in the mini truck).....2 watches, and alot of other shit....anyway come out to be about $6000 worth of stuff.....lucky i got renters insurance....but still its just rediculous people are such good for nothing losers that they have to steal all of what someone has worked hard for....really sucks....and i had tons of pics of both my trucks on my CPU and now im worried they are gonna come back to mess with those, think imma look for a new place to stay....anywayz just thought i would say i F'in hate people who steal and cant believe this happen to me.....so lock up your house and watch out for losers like who ever stole my shit

L8 yall

Cole

yea F*** thieves man...lowlife good for nothin piece of filth.....holidays is time for giving not stealing!! i actually hope that the shit they did steal atleast goes to their families christmas or somthin other than drugs....cuz ill find out tomarrow how much imma get back....hopefully alot :thumbs:

thanks guys

Cole

sorry about your break in,wtf is theworld coming to thats like 3 break ins on ss members property in the past 3-4 weeks,lets hope thats it.

:withstupid: Hope insurance covers it all. I couldn't even imagine. :shakehead:

I'm going downstairs now to make sure all the doors are locked and the garage doors are closed, cause I don't want to be the next one.

There is nothing wrong with trying to make the quick come up...it seems now adays everybody is doing it...sorry for your loss man...hope your ok.. :flag:

You just want to dig your hole deeper and deeper all the time! I can't believe you would come back with a comment like that, your probably guilty of doing the same thing. Let me tell you this, I WORK FOR EVERYTHING I GOT!!!! I'm sure there are many, many here that do the same! I don't do any "quick come ups" as you state, so no, not everyone is doing it. Unf**king believable!!!! :yellow_loser:

BTW: Sorry for your loss man! I know it may be hard to see any good in this, but materialistic things can always be replaced. Be thankfull that no one was home which could have ended up very badly. Hopefully your insurance will take care of everything, good luck! :thumbs:

:withstupid:

There is nothing wrong with trying to make the quick come up...it seems now adays everybody is doing it...sorry for your loss man...hope your ok.. :flag:

You just want to dig your hole deeper and deeper all the time! I can't believe you would come back with a comment like that, your probably guilty of doing the same thing. Let me tell you this, I WORK FOR EVERYTHING I GOT!!!! I'm sure there are many, many here that do the same! I don't do any "quick come ups" as you state, so no, not everyone is doing it. Unf**king believable!!!! :yellow_loser:

BTW: Sorry for your loss man! I know it may be hard to see any good in this, but materialistic things can always be replaced. Be thankfull that no one was home which could have ended up very badly. Hopefully your insurance will take care of everything, good luck! :thumbs:

:withstupid:

Ive been asked if I ever want anything "hot" not only do I say no I never associate myself with that person ever again. Its f%&^@% up. I would never want to be put into that situation, I believe that when someone just wants to make a quick buck (legitly like selling a ps3) they deserve getting stuck with it in the end for greed...what thieves diserve...lets just say it would be better if we revert to some of the "old laws" as in cutting a thieves hand off.

what exactly are you saying with this statement? you condone stealing and look at it as ok because "everybody is doing it"?

man, that really sucks to hear that you lost all that stuff. I hopethey catch who ever did it.

sorry to hear the bad news. The holidays seem to be the tim ethis stuff starts to happen. I guess the losers know people will be buying presents and stuff. At your next place get a security camera installed. That stopped some Christmas theives around here last year. They got caught on tape and taken to jail. I've thought about setting up some home security but haven't yet. All these "stolen" threads might kick my but into gear. Hope it all works out for you :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about the theft. If I were you since they got your computer I would keep a close eye on your account info..i.e. credit cards because if you shop online or anything like that they may be able to retrieve account info from your harddrive. So be watchful.