Different Rims?

I just looked into some centerlines 22-9.5 will run about 489.00 ea.my problem is my truck is blue and i'm toying with the idea of running 2 tone rims either chrome/black,chrome/grey possbly the foose speedstur 2 in .grey/chrome,i'm also partial to chases motoforges but cant find them on any websites.

I believe Motoforge is out of business.

I like those Eagle 026's, and was considering them for a while.  Centerline also makes some nice styles very similar to that in a forged wheel, which will weigh less (not sure, but I think the Eagle's are cast).

My 22 x 9" Centerlines only weigh 37# each. I believe a similar 22" cast wheel will be 10-12# heavier.

Centerlines

Edge...

20060725101328_edge6.jpg

Stingray III

20060725101332_sr.jpg

TomCat (Was my Second Choice)

20060725101331_tomcat.jpg

Rapid (These are the ones I have, but for some reason the look better in real life than in the first picture)

20060725101333_rapid.jpg

AUT_5976.jpg

AUT_6044.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

I thought the CL Stingrays looked good until I saw them in person, then I didn't care for them. The Rapids I didn't care for in pics, but Autoguy's pic makes them look much better.

CL will not powder-coat or paint the wheels for you, but will refer you to a shop to get it done local to them if you want.

This is what I went with, HRE 645R; 70lbs each wheel/tire in 22x11 - www.hrewheels.com

post-4756-1164258452_thumb.jpg

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)