A pillar gauges

silverss05

I am looking into getting some gauges to go on my A pillar. I am not too sure which two gauges i should get. I will not be having any kind of forced induction, just basic bolt ons like exhaust, CAI, and a PCM. What would you all sugguest? Thanks for your help.

I am looking into getting some gauges to go on my A pillar.  I am not too sure which two gauges i should get.  I will not be having any kind of forced induction, just basic bolt ons like exhaust, CAI, and a PCM.  What would you all sugguest?  Thanks for your help.

I never used any extra gauges with my bolt-ons but that's changed since I'm adding a radix. IMO I think you don't really need the extra gauges. The basic gauges the SS has is enough until you add some power mods(FI). I say save yourself the money and use it on performance mods. Just my 2 cents :thumbs:

I'm wiht this guy...I have no forced induction but want gauges on my A pillar...call it petty but i like the look. With N/A what gauges would be worth while and can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to buy? :chevy:

• 4 months later...

bringing back a very old topic, but instead of me posting a new topic ill ask here. i just bought my aeroforce guage. its just a single gauge, and was wondering were do i get the pod for it. i would like it on the a-pilar but dont want it sticking out towads the windsheild, i want it straight in a line down the a pilar, any ideas???