need advise on a magna supercharger install !!

I want to put a magna supercharger on my 06 SS and would like run 8 to 10 pounds of boost? What I'm concerned about is the transmisson, can it handle that kind of power , if not what do I need to do so it can? is there anything else I might be missing ? Thanks Pat.

A shift kit with Vette servos and a metal accumulator piston will help for a while, which differnet members here can hook you up with, but depending how hard you drive it will determine how long it lasts. Some guys have a stock Radix pulley/tune and a stock trans with 40-50k miles with no problem, but others who want more power go through transmissions pretty quickly. I have done the above mentioned trans work and am running a smaller pulley w/some tuning, and my trans has held up ok for almost a year now. I don't beat it up all the time, but I'm not easy on it either.

I want to put a magna supercharger on my 06 SS and would like run 8 to 10 pounds of boost?  What I'm concerned about is the transmisson, can it handle that kind of power , if not what do I need to do so it can? is there anything else I might be missing ? Thanks Pat.

My maggie will be here Tuesday. I did a few trans upgrades(zippy shift kit, servos, TBTC). Many have the same upgrades and are doing fine with their SC's. I plan on running the stock pulley till next spring. The stock trans needs upgrade to be able to handle the added power of the maggie. The upgrades are worth it.