Heat in the cab

BlackSS04

I have noticed that after I installed my headers, there is alot more heat in the cab. If I don't roll down the windows or turn on the air, it gets hot as shit in there. Have any of you guys had the same experience after putting on your headers?

:confused:  Coated headers I've had experience with were actually cooler than the valve covers :dunno:

Mr. P.

They seem to get pretty damn hot though. I don't know if feeling some heat in the cab is normal with headers or not, but I don't mind it right now because it is getting cold down here and I don't have to turn on my air conditioning at all. :D:D

:confused:  Coated headers I've had experience with were actually cooler than the valve covers :dunno:

Mr. P.

They seem to get pretty damn hot though. I don't know if feeling some heat in the cab is normal with headers or not, but I don't mind it right now because it is getting cold down here and I don't have to turn on my air conditioning at all. :D:D

That can't be normal. My dynatechs aren't coated and I don't have any extra heat in the cab. Have you ran something through your firewall?