did my antenna delete...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like this :D

2338132_31_full.jpg

part number off of the box 15287179...$14.00 (with tax)

looks nice. where'd ya get it?

here's the part number from above. 15287179

he said he paid $14 at the dealer. when i put the number in at gmpartsdirect it came up on sale at $7.94 + $9.95 shipping.

:thumbs:

well it just hit me..i was outside looking at my moms escalade when i noticed her antenna area. and it doesnt have one. it has the right panel with no hole in it. so with me knowing how my mom is(not knowing anything about her car) i decided to switch ours. so now she has mine with the filler peice and i have her nice panel with no hole for free.... so i guess i got lucky on this one :thumbs:

well it just hit me..i was outside looking at my moms escalade when i noticed her antenna area. and it doesnt have one. it has the right panel with no hole in it. so with me knowing how my mom is(not knowing anything about her car) i decided to switch ours. so now she has mine with the filler peice and i have her nice panel with no hole for free.... so i guess i got lucky on this one :thumbs:

thas just plain mean! :crackup:

I dunno, something just not right about stealing parts from mom...

:jester:

sounds like something i might have done when i was 17 but now, hmm....

10 years from now you're gonna say at thanksgiving or something, remember the Escalade you used to have? remember the truck I used to have? you're not gonna believe what i did....

Hummmm, Kyle from Summerset Maine... I know I've seen pics with your license plate number on it. I'm tracking you down and telling your mom! :devil:

well about the smooth cowl. my buddy at work is getting his done. its a kit from stylin concepts. just a replacment peice its going to look good. well here is my stollen peices.

p.s i love the stuff you guys are saying about stealing from mom...she will never know!!

the old one(now on moms escalade)

100_2399.jpg

new one (on my truck...for free)

100_2401.jpg